To The Mother Of My Boyfriend, Thank You For Raising Him Right
popular

For all you have taught him about treating girls, thank you.

22491

To the woman who raised him,

For teaching him right from wrong, yes from no, and the right way to treat a girl: thank you. All the countless hours of don’t do this or don’t do that have paid off. You raised a man who not only cares for me, but brightens every person’s day that he encounters. He is a role model for all those who look up to him and most importantly he is a family man. Family should always be the number one priority in anyone’s life and it is an integral part of his. He treats you well and if there is one way to judge what kind of person a guy is watch how they treat their mother. That’s a lesson I learned from you and one that he demonstrates perfectly.

Because of you, he knows the right way to talk to, touch, and love a girl and refuses to allow anyone to do any different. He has respect for all females and acts in such a manner that encourages others to have the same. Your son puts an emphasis on the well-being of others. His caring personality is in thanks to no one other than yourself. All you do for others has influenced him to go above and beyond to help those in need.

He’s a lover and he’s a fighter. He knows how to balance the two and at what time each is necessary. He loves unconditionally and makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world every single day. He also knows when he has to stand up for what’s right and he has no problem protecting and defending his beliefs. He uses his strength in a comforting way, never harmful or out anger. He supports me in any and everything that I do and has been my number one fan from the start. He encourages me to be the best person I can be and I try my hardest to do so.

I could never get through a thank you without mentioning his ability to cook, because thanks to you we make a pretty great team in the kitchen. Teamwork is one of our fortes in general; we like to compete when it comes to games and sports, but his ability to be a team member is something I greatly appreciate.

Lastly, thank you for bringing him into this world and raising him the way you did. I never thought I would find someone as compatible as we are and I have you to thank for my happiness. His smile lights up every room he is in, children love him, people are attracted to his compassionate personality, and everyone knows that his family is to thank because the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Your mother-son relationship is unmatched and one that many mothers strive to have with their children. One final thank you for raising the man of my dreams, I couldn’t imagine life without him.

He really is a great guy, and I’m not just saying that because he’s your son.