An Open Thank You Letter To The One I Love

A simple "thank you," will never be enough.

8077

Dear love,

I know that I can't ever thank you enough, or even explain in words how much you mean to me. But, I'm going to try.

As soon as we met, I knew that instant that something beautiful would come out of even meeting you. Even if nothing we have now even existed, I would still thank God everyday for giving me the privilege to meet you.

But, I ended up becoming the luckiest girl in the world when you asked me to be yours. I never knew then, that after all this time, how much you would actually mean to me. What's funny about it is, I was never looking for you, I found you. That just shows, that me loving you is one of the best decisions that I have ever made in my life.

Although, as unexpected as it was, I am very thankful for whatever led you to me. My life is forever changed. Forever with you will never be enough time, so I only hope that I'm lucky enough to spend it by your side. I know we are young, and some things don't always work out when you're young. But for now, in this moment, I couldn't imagine this life without you.

There are an infinite number of things I can thank you for, but I cannot number them all on this article, so here are a few that I am most thankful for:

1. Thank you for always knowing how to handle me- I know, that a lot of the time I'm a handful. So, thank you for always knowing the cutest, calmest, and smartest ways to calm me down.You turn my mood around like no one else can.

2. Thank you for not complaining when I want to take fifteen million selfies- (sometimes) you never complain when I'm just waking up in the morning and want to go ahead and start with the selfies. You don't care how our hair looks, or if I was making my arm look awkward, the first thing you say every time we finish a selfie session you say "OMG they're so cute send them to me!" It makes my heart smile that you want to show me off on social media, and to see that you appreciate me. So, thank you.

3. Thank you for holding my hand- Not only am I thankful for you holding my hand to keep them warm now that it's getting cold outside (thank god). Plus, you're not afraid to make me noticed to all of your friends, family, or even strangers. And, being your arm candy is feeling awesome.

4. Thank you for all of the compliments- Even though on some days I fell as if I look like a dirty napkin, you continue to shower me with compliments and confidence. You not only remind me of how beautiful I am everyday, sometimes I think you might fib..are you sure that you've seen me correctly when I wake up in the morning with makeup scattered all over my face? (caught ya) But, you always make me feel like a million bucks. Thank you.

5. Thank you for loving food almost as much as I do- Almost all of our dates consume of eating at a different restaurant, or cooking dinner together at home. Our relationship could've been founded on food, and I have zero complaints.

6. Thank you for letting me shower you with love whenever need be- Even if i just seen you an hour ago, you still accept my crazy affection towards you with open arms. (sorry for smothering you sometimes.)

7. Thank you for all of the adventures- You have such a spontaneous and beautiful mind, I could never replace all of the memories we have shared together. You are never afraid to do things you've never done before, and that makes our relationship so much better. I can't wait to explore and try new things with you as our journey continues.

8. Thank you for being serious- Even though we are both constantly silly, you know exactly when to put on your big boy pants and be serious with me about something. You always care about me doing the right thing and you have been with me through some of my toughest times. You give me the best advice. I am so grateful for your love and support even in the most difficult of times.

9. Thanks for just being you- Thank you for opening up to me, trusting me with some of your deepest secrets. You are one in a million and I could never even try finding someone as great as you. You inspire me everyday, even if it's just one nice smile at a stranger, or the way you use manners, and the way that everyone loves you. I am so blessed to be a part of such a amazing person's life.

10. Thank you for being my best friend- At the end of every day, doing what you do in life is so much easier and so much more rewarding doing it with the person you love. You always know that they will be your person to fall back on in the hardest of times and that they will never leave your side. You spend some of the most amazing memories with this person that no one could ever replace. This is you, and I thank you for being my best friend.

You are more than just the person I love, you are my favorite everything, and even though I didn't see it coming, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

So thank you, for giving me the privilege of calling you mine.

Love, your girl