To Ashton Fletcher Irwin, My Ultimate Celebrity Crush

In a way, I want you to read this, but I really hope I can just show you my feelings towards you instead.

4
Instagram

Dear Ashton,

I always ask myself and others why I have fallen head over heels in love with you. Obviously not truly in love, not yet. I haven't been able to see you in person, nor hear your cute giggle in person. I haven't been able to sit down with you and talk about life or memories, or anything deep like that. I haven't yet been able to physically hug you or to be able to truly stare into your eyes and see any pain or emotions that you are experiencing. I haven't yet been able to hold you when you cry or to wipe away your tears, but I hope with every part of my being that I will be able to be there for you in the future. I hope that we meet one day and I am able to be the person you want to be with every day, just like you have done to me. I want to be the person who consumes almost every thought you have and to be the one you think of when you see something fun or cute, just like you have done to me.

People might think I am crazy or insane for thinking that someone like you could ever love, or let alone like, someone like me. Nevertheless, I still hold a child-like hope that you will be willing to accept me for not only who I am, but also the love and admiration and support I am so willing to give you. I may only be a hopeless fan to you at the moment, but, I can say that I am giving my all to be able to hold you one day and tell you how much you mean to me and to show you that this world isn't just filled with people who only have their own best interest at mind. I may be rude or pushy at times, but that is just my Arian nature. I may be stubborn and want to just go on adventures or sit at home with a carton of ice cream and watch movies or television shows all day, but no matter what, I will always be up for talking to you and learning something new about you every single day. I might call you crazy one day for being silly and goofing around, but that is only one of the many ways I will show you how much I love being around you. I may only be one person and seem cold-hearted sometimes, but I have so much love to give, regardless of what my ex's or ex-friends say.

You might think I'm crazy or a fool for reading the horoscopes and stuff online and you might think I am crazy for believing in them, even if I only believe a little bit, but I do. I also watch videos on "Becoming Your Best Self" and other videos relating to growing as a person mentally, and learning how to become a better person. All through these little videos and horoscope expeditions, I really have grown in a way. I have learned about how to tell if someone is your soulmate, and how to let go of some of the negativity, and to be more positive about life. Even after learning about these little things, I feel, in a way, even more attracted and attached to you. I have learned that I don't want to just be in your life for a short time, but for as long as possible. I have found that I want to be the shoulder you lean on in hard times, and the person you go to when you are having problems with family, friends, or life in general. I don't want to only be there out of greed or lust, but because I want to help improve your life and bring you happiness. I know it sounds so cliché, but I really do want to be there for your beautiful personality and soul, not because of your outward appearance. The physical body only means little to what you can offer the world and how you treat other people. I may not truly know you as who you really are, but I am willing to be by your side to get to know you, and possibly grow with you. In a way, I hope you read this, but I also hope that one day I can show you this with my actions instead. I also just want you to be happy no matter what happens in life.

With lots of love,

Your not-so-celebrity soulmate