Thank You For Coming In My Life

Thank You For Coming In My Life

The best friendships are the ones you never saw coming

534
Thank You For Coming In My Life

To the best friend I didn't see coming...
I'm a strong believer in whatever happens is meant to be for some reason. You might not like the reason or understand it, but there is always a reason. There's a reason that my one of my friends before you stabbed me in the back. The reason all of that happened is because without that we would have never became the friends that we are today. So, for that reason I'm okay with it. I believe people are placed in your life for a reason. They are placed there for a season or a lifetime. I also believe you kinda get to decide which it will be but friendship is a two way street and takes work from both people.
I prayed for a best friend who would understand me. Someone I could count on. Someone who would have my back no matter what time or day it is and no matter the situation, and thats exactly what I was blessed with when you walked into my life.
When I first met you it was 2012 we were in 8th grade and we were in key boarding together. We became friends, went to a all night skating but never got SUPER close. We had a few ups and down but all together you are the most level headed person I know. LOL
Here's a few things I should proabably thank you for:
Thank you for texting me to remind me when things are due. (I have short term memory lost)
Thank you for reminding me constantly that I deserve better than that guy i've been hung up on.
Thank you for understanding when I still stay with him.
Thank you for riding with me to football games every friday night. (yes even the ones that are almost in North Carolina)
Thank you for loving my family as much as I do.
Thank you for allowing me to love yours too!
Thank you for agreeing to binge watch Greys Anatomy with me.
Thank you for never judging me.
Thank you for randomly reminding me how much I mean to you.
Thank you for never leaving me alone even when I ask you too.
Thank you for pushing me to NOT break my diet but allowing me to when I really need it.
You are the most understanding, honest, loving, trustworthy, hardworking person I have ever met. I'm beyond blessed to call you my bestfriend. I can't wait to make many more memories with you.
I love you,
Your forever friend