To My Boyfriend's Mom

To My Boyfriend's Mom

Thank you for raising the man of my dreams.
931

Every little girl dreams of who she will be with when they grow up. When I was a little girl this was something I wondered about all of the time and I am so happy with the man that God brought into my life. I have found the person that my heart belongs to and I want to thank you for raising him into becoming a very hardworking and loving person.

Before meeting you for the first time I was beyond nervous. I was so excited to meet the woman who raised the love of my life. I was hoping that you would approve of your son's girlfriend, and luckily, we clicked instantly! I am so lucky to have you in my life and I look forward to the many more laughs and memories we will share together.

I can't thank you enough for all that you do for myself and your son. I truly feel blessed to say that God not only brought the perfect guy into my life, but he also brought such a caring and loving mom into my life. You always go out of your way to make others happy, and for that, I am so grateful.

Thank you for teaching your son how to be respectful. No matter where we go, he always is the most out going and respectful person, not just to women, but to complete strangers. He makes friends anywhere we go and strives to make everyones' day better. The way he is respectful to myself, my little sisters, and family literally melts my heart and makes me love him even more. Without you, things would not be the way they are today, so thank you SO MUCH for teaching him respect.

Thank you for treating me like one of your own. There has never been a moment where I felt out of place or uncomfortable when around your family. Knowing that I get to be apart of this amazing family makes my heart so happy and I want you to know that this means the world to me.

Thank you for raising him in Christ. I am beyond blessed to have someone who shares the same love for our Lord and Savior. I will forever thank you for raising him to be such a strong and uplifting Christian. I can't thank you enough for this wonderful gift.

Thank you for always being there for me. Whenever I have a troubling time or I just need to talk, you are always there to lift me up. You have given me advice on every issue I have had in the past, so thank you so much for always being there for when times get tough.

There are an endless amount of reasons that I am thankful for, but most of all, thank you for allowing me to be with your son. He has changed my life in so many positive ways and has made me into such a better young woman. Without all that you do and for who you are, this wouldn't be possible. I am so blessed that God brought someone into my life that has shown me different things in life. You are a role model for the type of mother I would like to be in the future and you mean the world to me.

You are the funniest mother I have ever met and you make my life so happy. You are one of the sweetest people I know and you sure did raise a once in a lifetime kind of son. I could go on for hours about all of the reasons I love and appreciate you, but once again thank you for the perfect man that I get to call the love of my life.

Love always,

Meghan