An Open Letter To Students Who Are Tired With Studies

You can do it!

1759
PROPUPPY

Are you struggling with studies? Do you need help from others? Sleepless nights, loads of homework, consecutive deadlines, quizzes or exam days, and difficult projects. Are we not tired of this? I am. I know most of us are. However, that does not stop us from achieving our goals in life and pursuing our dreams, right? We are done with elementary days, we passed high school days, and we strived hard just to get accepted in college. We worked hard on this and no matter how tiring it is, we all can do it.

I have spent three years in college and I am still half way of finishing my major. To be honest, I feel nervous and maybe down that most of my friends or batch mates are already graduating and or graduates already. Most of them already work and most of them are already successful. But then there is me. Still on the process of creating my future or achieving my goals. However, whenever I see people achieving their dreams, it adds up in my motivation that, “Someday, I will become what I wanted to be. Someday, I am going to be successful. Someday, I will be able to help my loved ones. And someday, I will be able to do the things I wanted to do.”

There are things most of us always do when it comes to studying: Procrastination, Complaining, and not having enough hours of sleep.

Procrastination is one of my weaknesses when it comes to studying. I know a lot of you are guilty of it, right? Is it not fun doing our works in the last minute and disregarding our sleep? Is it not fun not doing our works well because of cramming? Hah, just kidding. Yep, it is fun….not! It was still our choice, and regret it the next day. So please, as for myself and for you, let us avoid it. At least try, right?

Complaining, I know we all do. Sometimes, it pushes some of us not to do our work because everything are just too much, too tiring, or too hard especially if you are a working student. But hey, we all know we do not settle for less if we can go higher, right? You can do it!

Not having enough hours of sleep. We all know that this is what you get from complaining too much that you end up procrastinating a lot and ended up doing all your works in the last minute. Yep, most of us are guilty of this! So if you need sleep and if “sleep is life,” especially when you work, maybe it is time for you to manage your time now. We all understand that most of us are working student, and if you are, maybe it is time to say goodbye with your procrastinating days.

Sometimes studies bring us down, but just like what I have mentioned in my previous article, “Our journey does not end up to where we fell down once, twice, or thrice. Our journey goes on until one day we will just going to realize that WE ALREADY MADE IT.” – This hardship might be temporary, but at least, from putting all your efforts to studies, you will become someone who you wanted to be someday.