Open Letter to My Lovely Momma

Open Letter to My Lovely Momma

"Mothers and Daughters - they always share a special bond - though near or far apart - the words that would describe it - are written on the heart."

24
Open Letter to My Lovely Momma
My Image

I have written this quite a few times throughout my life, and every time I feel like it never does justice on what an amazing, caring, beautiful, kind, angel my mom is. How can you write about someone that's always been there for you, been your best friend, and picked you up when you were down and feel like you've somehow scratched the surface of someone like my mom?

I'm not sure, but I can try.

To my Momma,

A lady who has always thought of others before herself, a lady who always makes sure that I'm doing okay and tries to make me happy, a lady that truly has the kindest soul.

Thank you for teaching me to love myself despite my flaws, for making me calm when I'm anxious, for being there when I needed someone to talk to, for loving me unconditionally, and for constantly brightening my life.

Whenever I'm upset or worried about anything I'll think of you and how I'll get to talk to you soon and it immediately calms me down. Many people have told you you're an angel and it's completely true. You lighten up people's lives, you help people in more ways than you know, and you have the purest heart. You will do amazing things, you already have done amazing things for every person you've met.

I always wondered how I could be so lucky to have such an amazing mom. Not many people can say that they're mom is also their best friend and I'm happy to say that I can.

Thank you so much, Momma.

Thank you for always being there for me and being the sunshine in my life.

Please don't take my sunshine away. I don't know what I'd do without you.

I love you.