Open Letter to My Incredible Nana

Open Letter to My Incredible Nana

"A Nana is like an angel. Who takes you under her wing, she prays and watches over you and she'd give you anything."

60
Open Letter to My Incredible Nana
My Image

I've decided for my next few articles I'm going to do open letters to people I care about or find inspiring or both. There's quite a lot, so it could take awhile. Lately, since I've been missing my Nana quite a bit, I find it fitting to do her open letter first. So, this is for you Nana.

To my Nana,

An angel, a lady who gives so much and asks for nothing in return, a lady who watched me grow and became more like my second mom. A lady who I love unconditionally and who offers the same sentiment to everyone else she meets.

Thank you Nana, for teaching me that anyone can make their own fun. It could be as simple as baking a cake, making cards, creating your own fake store, or having a tea party. Thank you for showing me that everyone has good in them, you just have to be willing to find it. Thank you for your wisdom, your wit, and your caring nature.

I look up to you for so many reasons, I could list them forever and never be done, but to name a few, I look up to you for your strong-will. You love your family and friends and you would do anything to protect them. You would do anything for your kids and grand kids. I look up to you because you find the goodness in people, and you give in any way you can, whether that be with food, presents, or just your company.

I'm so unbelievably blessed to have a role model like you in my life. Every time I see you I become so incredibly happy because that's just the effect you have on people. You light up a room and people's lives.

I love you, Nana. Thank you for everything you do and more,

Your Chookie.