An Open Letter To God About Second Semester

Please, be with me.

58
The Vermillion

Dear God,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for helping me get through last semester. I had some tough classes and assignments, but I know you were there cheering me on. Spring semester is going to be more challenging than the last, so I really need your help with this one. But as Deuteronomy 31:6 says, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." I know that you are always by my side and that you will help me in my time of need this coming semester.

Lord, I am going to be very busy this semester. I really need your guidance to remember to take breaks when I am feeling too overwhelmed. I have some classes that will be challenging for me. I need your peaceful hand to be upon me when I get too anxious about the things I will face this semester. I know that when I am having a rough day, as long as I pray to you, I know you will help turn it around for me.

I would like to ask you to continue to bless the relationships I have made so far at school and allow me to build relationships I started with people last semester. It's never too late in your college career to make friends, and I have a feeling this will be one of those semesters where I connect with a new friend. I'm getting into more of my major classes and would like to form relationships with others with the same major as me.

Like I said before, I know you are always with me and I know you will continue to be there for me this semester. I pray for peace, guidance, patience, and an open mind as I go head first into the semester. Thank you for all the blessings in my life.

Love,

Me