To The Friend Who Came At The Right Time, Thank You
Friendships

You mean so much to me, you have no idea.

123

To the friend who came at the right time,

I was really nervous about making friends when I left my last college. Yes, I had a few people that I knew at my new school, but there was no one that I really knew in my major. All of my friends were at my last college or in different states. I didn't expect God to place you in my life right away, but I'm so glad that he did. It took a few weeks for me to make friends, but eventually, I did and it was worth the wait.

We met at an event for my major and I knew right then and there that I was in trouble... just kidding. But, after meeting you at that event we immediately clicked and, thankfully, ended up having quite a few classes together. You came into my life at exactly the right time. I had a rough experience at my last college and I was slowly healing and learning how to trust others again but eventually, I did.

I opened up to you about my past, and you told me about yours. We became very close and I'm so grateful for that. Thank you for putting up with me, I know I'm a mess but you handle easily because you're a mess too. Thank you for always letting me vent. Life can be hard sometimes but I'm forever thankful that if something bad occurs, you're always there for me and I will always be there for you.

Thank you for procrastinating and causing trouble with me. Thank you for the various classes we have and have had together, the projects we did together, Walmart trip, and staying at school to get stuff done with me. Thank you for asking if I wanted to do homework, for being kind and tolerating the snaps of my dog and cats haha.

You're such a strong person. You're very sarcastic, funny, kind, and truly a one of a kind person. Thank you for giving me advice when I need it. I'm always here if you need advice or want to gossip about someone who annoyed you at work.

Thank you for teaching me that it's OK to let people in. I built up a wall and didn't necessarily like letting people in, but you came in with a bulldozer and knocked that wall down. I can't thank you enough for that.

You're a wonderful person and here's to many more nights of procrastination and adventures to come.

Love you lots,

H

Related Articles Around the Web