Open Letter To My First Friend, My Brother

"Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend."

112
My Image

To my brother,

Even since the beginning it was destined we were to be best friends. You were born for me so I could have someone to teach, to play with when I was young, and to talk to. My best memories I have of when I was young was going off and playing spy's with you, cars, office, teacher, and store owner. You had, and still have, the greatest imagination.

I remember when you would set up all of your LEGO's and build anything you could think of. I always loved seeing your creations. You were amazing at coming up with the best games for us to play. It's those memories that I cherish the most.

Even though we don't talk as much as we used to due to work and school, we would talk all the time when we were young, and we had some of the best conversations. You have always been able to make me laugh or smile at anything silly that you do. Despite our little arguments we would get into, and still sometimes get into, we have always been close. I always believed that we were a lot closer than most siblings today, and many other people have agreed.

You are, and always have been, my player two, my friend, my confidant, and most importantly, my little brother.

Love you little bro.