An Open Letter To The DNC And The Media: You Are Corrupt And We Are Sick Of It

It is your time to listen to us because we are sick of listening to you.

72
Google Images

Dear Democratic National Convention and the Media,

You are corrupt. And all the "little people", the hardworking middle class people that you don't give a shit about are sick of it. We are sick of the bias against candidates. We are sick of you rigging elections and we are sick of your lies. You need to listen to us. Because we are sick of listening to you.

Both of you have been against Bernie Sanders from the get go. Not covering him. Not saying a word about him. Calling him a "fringe campaign" and never changing your views. You have treated him unfairly. He has been a victim of a "media blackout" Don't believe me? Here's proof. This article goes into extensive research comparing major news platforms and how many times they mention or cover a candidate. Ryan Whitacker concluded that "Our analysis shows Bernie Sanders is being ignored by the mainstream media to a shocking degree. If covered at the average rate we’d have seen about 61,500 more stories including Sanders in the last 6 months: 91,094 mentions instead of 29,525." He claims that media bias is not just a conspiracy and I'm sure a lot of us aren't surprised.

DNC, we are sick of you making it impossible for Bernie to win. With voter fraud in Arizona, where people were denied their right to vote because they had somehow without their knowledge been changed to "independent" when they have been a Democrat for years. Arizona's Secretary of State, Michele Reagan, did confirm that the fraud happened but the state will not do a revote. (Read the article here.) Many people in that state who wanted to vote for Bernie couldn't. But that's not all. It happened again recently in California. People were denied their right to vote. They were told the machines were "broken". They were given provisional ballots or were turned away from voting completely. How do I know this? There were 18 million people registered to vote in California. (Source) . The state counted 1.5 million Republican ballots and only 3,281,318 democratic ballots came in. So where are the rest of the votes? I'll tell you. They weren't counted or those people were turned away. In this article, it actually shows how Bernie actually won by a LANDSLIDE in California but 2/3 of his votes weren't counted. There is a lawsuit being prepared to demand the count of the missing votes. It also explains all the other corruption and unfair treatment that Bernie has experienced during this entire campaign. You can't mess with our right to vote DNC and you'll be sorry you did.

A pretty concerning factor is that everyone seems to ignore the fact that Hillary Clinton is under FBI investigation and might be indited for dealing with classified information on an insecure email server. All the while Bernie Sanders sits over here squeaky clean without one scandal. But no one cares about that because if she is indited, she will have to drop out of the race and then Bernie would win and we all know the media and the precious DNC can't have that.

Another thing is that there have been multiple states where Bernie has won by a landslide but Clinton either has the same number of delegates or a few less than him. One example is Wyoming when Bernie won with 55.7% to Clinton's 44.3%. He won by over 10% yet they each won seven delegates. Now why is that?

You, the mainstream media, have been saying for a while that Hillary is the nominee. People have been saying on the news that "there are only two people in this race". And most horrific of all, a news station said Clinton "Clinched the Democratic Nomination" the morning of June 7th BEFORE THEY EVEN COUNTED THE VOTES OR THE POLLS WERE EVEN ANYWHERE CLOSE TO BEING CLOSED. The Washington Post wrote a horrible, horrific joke of an article on June 6th, A DAY BEFORE SIX STATES VOTED that she "clinched the nomination" and their reasons why. They say, and I quote "At some point early Tuesday evening, Hillary Clinton will pass the threshold of delegates she needs to clinch the Democratic Party's presidential nomination." This is an INSULT to Senator Sanders and an insult to anyone that supports him. You cannot make a prediction like that before SIX STATES including California, who has 475 delegates votes.

Lastly, the media has been counting super delegates and saying for weeks that Hillary has won when she HASN'T. Super delegates DO NOT COUNT until July. The media and the DNC or the "establishment" as they are better known, want this revolution to give up. You want us to go home and think it's over. Because Bernie Sanders and this revolution threatens everything you stand for. He will stop the corruption. He will stop the lies and he will put you in your place and this TERRIFIES YOU. So you have done everything you can to silence us. But the fact of the matter is, you are wrong. Hillary has not won. To win the Democratic Nomination a candidate needs 2,383 delegates to clinch the nomination. Hillary Clinton has 2,203. That is NOT the amount she needs to clinch the nomination. You are just trying to scare us by adding the super delegates into the mix making it look like Clinton has 2,784 while Sanders has 1,875. These super delegates do not vote until July. Anything can happen. They can vote however they want and change their minds too. Though it looks slim that Sanders will win, he STILL CAN. There is STILL A CHANCE and he has been saying since the beginning that he will keep fighting. He will not give up until every last vote is counted.

You see America, the DNC and the media think we are stupid. They think we will believe whatever we hear and not question it. I can tell you that this election has made me think differently. Everything I have witnessed with the media, with the DNC and the corruption in this country makes me sick. I have stopped watching news stations. I have stopped listening to what they say. I am sick of the greed. I am sick of the corruption and I'm not alone. Even if Bernie doesn't win this election, he has gotten us to wake up and take a stand for what we believe in. We can stand up to the establishment and when we stand together, we can win. We are coming for you DNC and the Media. Watch your backs.

In solidarity,

The makers of a Revolution