An Open Letter to My Parents

An Open Letter to My Parents

I am where I am today because of you.

21
An Open Letter to My Parents
becomeawritertoday.com

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank you. Thank you for everything. I do not know where I would be without you. Your love and support means the world to me.

Since the beginning, I could always count on you both no matter the circumstances. You both gave up so much and worked so hard to help me reach my goals. I appreciate everything that you provide me with. My dreams became a reality through your guidance, love, and encouragement. It was not always easy to put up with me, but I appreciate everything you have done for me.

It was difficult at times for me to accomplish my goals. We do not always get along, but I knew you both expected a lot from me so I could live up to my full potential. I am thankful for you both encouraging me to be the best version of myself.

As I sit at my desk writing this letter, I think back on how much hard work and sacrifice we went through to be where I am today. I currently attend the school of my dreams, play college tennis, and I am happy. This is all because of you. I love you both more than anything.

Love always,

Ariana