An Open Letter To College Freshman

An Open Letter To College Freshman

Finals week is approaching and it can be quite stressful, but you are not alone. Hopefully this letter will help you see that!

3
An Open Letter To College Freshman

Look at you! You have almost made it through your first semester of college! The first hurdle is almost here! Once you make it past this milestone the rest of college will just fly by! It feels like just yesterday I was a freshman moving in and I was terrified about being away from home and away from my family. Here I am now two years later and I am in my second year of college and I am happier than ever! You may be stressed now, but trust me it does get better and it is worth it! I may not seem like it now, it may seem better to just drop out and become a stripper or something, but that is NEVER the solution! Life always has to throw you a couple of curve balls to keep things interesting or it would be the same every day and that would get very boring.

Finals week as a freshman in college can seem like a lot, but you are not alone. The upperclassmen are just as stressed and just as freaked as you are! They are probably in a worse place then you because they have junior and senior seminar presentations to think about on top of tests for other classes they are taking! Never hesitate to ask for help if you need it, go see a tutor, go talk to the professor (that could always be the difference in your grade being a B or an A at the end of the semester), do whatever you can to get the good grade (within reason).

Now if you are one of those lucky freshman who are coming into college with some experience of college courses already you are ahead of the game! You would be amazing and help out your fellow classmates in the process of finals week and help them understand a good way of how to study or how to plan their schedules for that week or something. Anything that helps your fellow classmates and could possibly help you would be amazing!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON FINALS IN THE UPCOMING WEEKS AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!