An Open Letter To My Big

An Open Letter To My Big

Here's to You, Here's to me, Big & Little We'll Always Be
11

Dear Big,

I am so happy to have you in my life. I remember before you became my big you were the first real member of Phi Sigma Pi I actually talked to at the ice breaker events. And before you knew it we were picking our top 3 choices as big. There was no thought that you were going to be my number one choice.

When Big/Little reveals came I was beyond happy with the outcome, not only did I get the Big I wanted but I gained a family. Who I am so grateful for.

It seems like we have done everything together. Formal was a ball. The fundraiser where we got pied in the face. That was something I never thought I would do but Phi Sigma Pi changed that. Volleyball was a blast even though we lost every game, it is something I can't forget.

I love how you are always there for me when I need you. Always just a text away. You know just what to say when I need it. Just what to do to make me smile. You are a beautiful woman with a heart of gold. You are always there for anyone and willing to do what it takes to help someone in need, and I love that about you.

I feel like I have more to say and the list could go on and on.

Like you are:

Adventurous

Compassionate

Passionate

Hard-Working

Loving

I truly wish I could write a novel on all the things you and I have done but its just hard to but them to words. You will always be my Big no matter where we go in life.

Love you always,

Your Little Laura.