I've only been at Quinnipiac for about 8 months now but I've realized people from Florida are completely different from everywhere else.
1. Don't make plans, it will rain.
2. Did someone day Publix?
If you haven't had a Publix sub, you're really missing out!
3. If you have curly hair, forget about it! The humidity is your biggest enemy.
4. There are no such thing as "snow days"
5. Having to wait at least ten minutes to get into your car on a hot day.
6. Everyone owns a piece of camo.
7. It's normal to see people at the beach in the middle of February... How's up north?
8. There's a possible chance you never wear shoes when going out in public.
9. NEVER go swimming in a pond or lake or you might just be asking for a death wish.
10. No matter how sunburnt you get, you still won't wear sunscreen.
11. If you don't say "Y'all" are you really from Florida?
12. You know to stay away from Orlando when the snowbirds are here.
13. When it hits 70 degrees, you're cold.
14. You'll most likely be wearing a bathing suit and heading to the beach on Christmas Day.
15. The only college football teams that actually matter are FSU and UF
Hope y'all enjoyed, visit Florida one day and you'll understand everything I just said.