Online

Online

You can be anyone or anything you want.

2

When you log online, you can change your personality, change your attitude, change everything about you, and be anything or anyone that you want.

You can pretend to be a billionaire. You can pretend to be someone that lives in a home that's worth 20 million dollars. You can pretend to be the most famous person in the world. You can tell everyone that wants to listen that you've met every popular rock singer, pop singer, and musician that the world has ever known. You can even tell people you've met the President and slept with Elvis in another life.

When you log online, you can change everything about you. And unless you meet people that you talk to on social media, unless people know you personally face to face and know about the truth and lies of your life, they might even believe you. It makes it easier to log online and change everything about you. It takes nothing more than about 30 seconds to become a brand new person. Online, you can be anything or anyone that you want. You can be anything but yourself if that's what you choose.

The internet has made it easier for people to change who they are. They can lie about their occupation. They can lie about who they are. They can lie about what they do in their private time. They can lie about how much money they have. And if you watch the "catch a predator" shows, they can lie about their age, lie about who they are, and even lie about their gender.

The internet can make amazing things happen, even if they aren't legal, moral, or ethical. It doesn't matter. Because once you log online, you can be anything or anyone that you want to. You can even get on the internet and be something amazing. Yourself.

People use the internet to meet people for good and bad purposes. People use the internet to commit crimes. People use the internet to find things that the law doesn't allow them to find. People use the internet to watch things that are illegal, immoral, inhumane and just downright wrong. But yes, people at times use the internet for the right reasons. With privacy, software, computers, and the ability (if you know what you're doing), the internet can let you be anything or anyone you want.

You can even be yourself.

If you watch the news, read the papers, listen to the media, read magazines, or know anything about society these days, you'll see that the internet can change you from a 50-year-old guy to a 20-year-old girl. The internet can change you from a 16-year-old kid to a 40-year-old employed guy driving a BMW and living in a $200,000 house. The internet can change you from an unemployed loser to someone that has fame and fortune, is a songwriter, a musician, an electrician, a politician, or someone or something famous. The internet can make you anything or anyone that you want.

People don't seem to realize how easy it is to change who you are. That is unless you read the news, watch the media, or you get on the internet and see all of the unholy things that are happening in society.

Catfishing has become a big thing. Internet fraud has become a big thing. Identity theft has become a big thing. Emails can steal your personality, identity, and all of your information. The internet can steal all of your money. And the internet can change you into a brand new person.

You can go from someone that's 5-foot-3 and 300 pounds to someone that's hot, skinny, sexy-looking and attractive to anyone that walks by you. You can download pictures that aren't yours. You can change where you work. You can give yourself a job. You can give yourself muscles. You can give yourself a 6-pack. Hell, you can give yourself a 12-pack. You can make yourself a cute, young college student or an older, mature, employed individual that can buy anyone anything in the world.

All thanks to the internet.

People need to use safety, security, intelligence, and be wise when they log online. You have no idea who or what you are talking to. Someone can send you a picture. And you have no idea if it's even them. Someone can send you a phone number. All you know is you call someone who you think you're talking to, and the internet can route that call to any of 200 different countries where you're giving away your deepest darkest secrets to a stranger that you will never meet.

The person on the other end of the phone, the other end of the chat room, the other end of the email, or the other end of somewhere in the technology cloud- let you or that person be anything or anyone they want.

Think before you trust. Look before you talk. Research before you open up to someone you've never met, don't know, and haven't a clue about who they really are or what you're really talking to.

The internet can make you anything or anyone you want.. just imagine if people did an amazing thing with the internet.

They stayed themselves.