7 Classic Songs That'll Take You Back To 'One Tree Hill'
Television Streaming

Number six is honestly perfection.

152

If "One Tree Hill" was your childhood, you'll feel extremely nostalgic with these seven classic songs that were featured throughout the series.

*Grabs tissue*

1. "Switchfoot" by The Blues

"Is this what they call freedom? // Is this what you call pain? // Is this what they call discontented fame? // It'll be a day like this one // When the world caves in"

2. "Don't Confess" by Tegan and Sara

"Don't think I'll confess // Why would I confess that I? // Don't think I'll deny // Why would I deny that I? // And don't be so hard on yourself // You won't get better till you're worse"

3. "The Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin

"Where are you now? // As I'm swimming through the stereo // I'm writing you a symphony of sound // Where are you now? // As I rearrange the songs again // This mix could burn a hole in anyone // But it was you I was thinking of"

4. "Non Believer" by La Rocca

"Is it mine? // Is it mine? // As she pulls inside // Is it mine? // Is it mine? // How the lights turn white // Do you take the non believers // Cause I'm a non believer"

5. "So Beautiful" by Pete Murray

"God my fingers burn // Now when I think of touching your hair // You have changed so much that I don't know // If I can call you, and tell you I care // And I would love to bring you down // Plant your feet back on the ground"

6. "Life After Love" by Low vs Diamond

"In between reality and dreams // Is the fight of my will again // Before they catch me // I'm gonna give myself away // And show you // life after love"

7. "I Don't Want To Be" by Gavin DeGraw

"I don't want to be // Anything other than what I've been trying to be lately // All I have to do is think of me // And I have peace of mind // I'm tired of looking 'round rooms // Wondering what I've got to do // Or who I'm supposed to be // I don't want to be anything other than me"