11 One Direction Songs That Are Still Bops

For the Directioner inside that can't be quieted

388

Recently, I've been listening to my favorite boyband of all time. One Direction. I've been surprised how I still remember almost every lyric and it comes back so easily, I've also been reminded how they still have some bops that never go away. If you're looking to make a little One Direction Throwback Playlist, here are some good ones to start with.

1. You Don't Know You're Beautiful

One Direction – What Makes You Beautiful (Official Video) Follow On Spotify – https://smarturl.it/1D_TTSp Listen on Apple Music – https://smarturl.it/1D_AMEs...

Now, I know this is a bit cliché but this is the first song of their's I remember listening to and 12 year-old-me can remember watching this video and falling in love for the first time with 5 people. This is a song that no matter how many times it is played or how many times you've listened to it, its still a pretty good jam.

2. One Thing 

I was walking through a store the other day and this song started playing. Immediately I was singing GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY HEAD, AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTEAD in the aisles. This is a big bop.

3. They Don't Know About Us 

2013 was an exciting year, and one of the most exciting things was one of the best albums- Midnight Memories- dropping. This album had a lot of jams on it, as the next few songs will depict. But this one was a slower and soulful song, that had 13 year old me dreaming it was me they were talking about (people didn't know about Niall and me and it was quite tragic)

4. Story of My Life 

Another great bop from Midnight Memories

5. Strong 

I'M SORRY IF I SAID I NEED YOU, BUT I DON'T CARE I'M NOT SCARED OF LOVE. CAUSE WHEN I'M NOT WITH YOU I'M WEAKER IS THAT SO WRONG? IS THAT SO WRONG? YOU MAKE ME STRONG" Enough said.

6. You & I

Once again, Midnight Memories brings a slower song that you just have to fall in love with.

7. Half a Heart 

Midnight Memories concluded with this beautiful and heart wrenching song. This song is still one of my go to's for a sad sing-a-long.

8. Night Changes 

This is another one of those songs that the radios will still play and it makes the Directioner in me so happy. It's a good, slow jam, but also has some pretty meaningful lyrics.

9. Love You Goodbye 

2015 brought a lot of changes. Caitlyn Jenner was introduced to the world, Star Wars released "The Force Awakens", and Zayn left One Direction. There was a lot of confusion and wondering what would happen next, but then One Direction released another banging album Made in the A.M. which in my opinion was one of their best albums overall.

This song is a slow and mournful ballad, but literally SO GOOD. And for a lot of us, it helped us handle the Zayn situation ("it's inevitable that everything that's good comes to an end"), while also relating to all the heartbreak and mournfulness that teenagers go through daily.

10. Perfect 

Made in the A.M. lastly had this song that is still such a good bop, and really is the perfect song to sing in your car at the top of your lungs.

11. Best Song Ever

Lastly, I must conclude with this song. This not only has a fitting name to end on, but the real reason this song is on this list is because of the amazing video that was released with this song. It was funny, iconic, and had dance moves for days. Still a bop.

One Direction is no longer together which is sad, but on the bright side there are individual careers to cheer on and follow with the hope of a reunion tour lurking in the back of all our hearts ;)

However, even though the group is no longer together, there are still amazing songs that we can listen to and jam out too! Directioners forever.