15 Songs I'll Be Adding To My Personalized Playlist On The One Direction 10-Year Anniversary Website

One Direction's 10th anniversary reveal has reminded the world of all the "Little Things" we love about them.

2142

After weeks of anticipation and speculation over a possible One Direction reunion, spawned by Instagram Lives and interviews by the boys, One Direction has FINALLY announced their big tenth anniversary plans.

And for now, there is no confirmed or planned reunion.

I'll admit, I was initially a bit bummed that a reunion concert or even a reunion Zoom call (which we've seen done by a lot of our favorite casts and bands from our childhood) wasn't a part of the big reveal. BUT, it doesn't mean it's not a surprise being saved for July 23.

In the meantime, they still gave us a lot to look forward to! From a video that will include music video clips and behind-the-scenes content to acoustic versions of some of their most popular hits, the One Direction website will be back up-and-running better than ever.

Honestly, though, I think I'm most excited for the user-personalized playlists they'll be unveiling. They'll be curated specially for each user based on how they interact with all the features on the website - from the behind-the-scenes footage to the interactive playlists to the eras the user seems most interested in.

And if these 15 songs are put on my personal playlist, I'll be "Ready to Run" all the way back to the One Direction fandom I grew up in.

1. "Little Things"

I think this song is a given and definitely deserves the number one spot. No matter how insecure 12-year-old me felt, One Direction always made me feel like I was perfect despite any flaws. This song definitely set my expectations high for boys, and I have zero regrets about that.

2. "I Would"

MY FAVORITE SONG! "I Would" is such an underrated One Direction bop, and I will never forget belting it out at the top of my lungs with my friends. And I'm not going to lie, hearing an acoustic version of this song sounds so, so dreamy.

3. "Best Song Ever"

They released this single for their movie, and my friend and I unashamedly cried during the entire thing. This song encompasses all my feelings about how 1D is the "Best Band Ever."

4. "Kiss You"

This classic One Direction song had the most iconic music video over the course of their entire career. All I'm saying is, it better be in the big anniversary video.

5. "What Makes You Beautiful"

The. Bop. Of. The. Century. Yes, it was a bop then, now, and will be for the next eighty years AT LEAST. I love classics and nostalgia and that's exactly what this song is. It was the start of an amazing journey that Directioners are kind of still on...

6. "Drag Me Down"

One of my favorites of the boys' later hits. I definitely still add this to my workout playlists now and again. It has a lot of emotion to it and shows how much the band grew and transformed with their music over the years.

7. "Live While We're Young"

Definitely 100 percent still sing this on the top of my lungs with my friends on road trips. The best part is, when I used to sing it in middle school, daydreaming about my future life in college, those are the moments I imagined. Road trips with friends belting out our favorite throwback hits, which still happen to be One Direction.

8. "Over Again"

Another underrated song from the "Take Me Home" era. I really hope the website picks up on the fact that this is my favorite era, because I NEED to listen to these underrated bops over and over and "Over Again."

9. "Moments"

Watching all my favorite One Direction moments while I listen to "Moments" sounds like the best week of my life (Yes, I expect this to consume my life for a week or two... or maybe even three.)

10. "Story Of My Life"

Iconic. Absolutely Iconic.

11. "Don't Forget Where You Belong"

Another song from the "Midnight Memories" era that makes my heart miss One Direction SO MUCH MORE. This song means a lot to me, though, because while I moved away from home for college, spent a summer in Europe, and have always dreamed of going to a different state post-graduation, my family is always number one to me. No matter where I go and where I end up, I never want to forget where I belong.

12. "History"

I still listen to this song at least once a week. It's just THAT good. And the music video? Practically a preview to what I'm expecting for the tenth anniversary video.

13. "She's Not Afraid"

You won't be able to find a One Direction song catchier than this one, I guarantee you.

14. "Ready to Run"

This was my FAVORITE One Direction song during the "FOUR" era. Dear One Direction website, please, please, please put this on my playlist. I want to put it on repeat for the next hour.

15. "Up All Night"

And last, but certainly not least, I'm hoping to see "Up All Night" on my playlist. This song had me jumping, dancing, and singing at the top of my lungs once upon a time, and I'm so excited to relive those memories and joy once again.

One Direction - thank you for being such a big part of my life. Thank you, in the middle of a pandemic, for still giving your fans so much. I'm counting down the days until July 23rd, just like every lifelong Directioner around the globe!