Onboarding Template Email

Onboarding Template Email

117

Email Guide

Step 1: Send this email to the creator who requested an invite:

Hello!

My name is NAME. I'm an Editor f0r Odyssey's team at SCHOOL/LOCATION. I am very happy to see that you all have submitted a request to be a Content Creator for Odyssey.

Odyssey currently has over 12,000 creators, 1,250 communities, and 30 million readers per month nationwide. But before we can get you started at an Odyssey community, I'd like to learn a little more about you.

If you could respond to the following questions by DAY at 4 p.m., that would be awesome. Then, I can connect you with an Editor-in-Chief at a local community, who can help you create fantastic content.

1. What is the community that you associate best with (could be your hometown, your college/university, your state, your college town, high school, etc.)

2. Why do you want to join Odyssey?

3. What you would love to write about for your first article!

I look forward to getting you started with Odyssey and creating awesome content that reaches thousands of readers!

Best,

NAME

Step 2: Click hired in the system and connect them with the community’s EIC via this email:

Hi ___________,

Thanks so much for all of this info! I'm really looking forward to getting you started at an Odyssey community.

CC’ed on this email is _______ -- the EIC of Odyssey’s __________ community. They will be able to help you get acclimated as a Creator for Odyssey, getting to know you and filling you in on all of the details before you create your first article, which can be published next week! Being a member of the _________ Odyssey community ensures your content is always published and that you have the resources you need for a fantastic experience with us.

Let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to reading your first piece of content!

Best,

Your Name