The Best On-The-Go Coffee For College Students

With more caffeine than Redbull, half of the calories than Starbucks, and the perfect amount of sweetness, this latte will be at the top of your grocery list.

5
Blue Sitten

As college students, it's natural for us to rely heavily on caffeine. Whether you get your fix from iced coffee or energy drinks, you're probably spending a pretty penny on those to-go beverages.

But have you ever asked yourself if there's a less expensive, more environmentally friendly, or healthier way to get that caffeine boost?

Let's compare some popular on the go coffee drinks, the runner up might surprise you. Now, I understand the appeal of the bottled frappuccinos, they're sweet and give you that sugar rush that you might need in the morning. As far as caffeine goes those delicious drinks can also offer you one-hundred and thirty milligrams of caffeine.

Let's take a closer look into those nutritional facts

Blue Sitten

So, at two-hundred calories, thirty grams of sugar, and one-hundred and thirty milligrams of caffeine, you've got an alright option for your on-the-go coffee.

Consider this, you're strolling the coffee aisle at Publix and something new catches your eye, something you haven't tried before, something you're not too sure about...

Enter: La Colombe.

Blue Sitten

The latte you never knew you needed. At one-hundred- and seventy-five milligrams and only one hundred calories, you might want to give this lil' can a try.

Next time you're strolling that aisle in Publix and second-guessing your coffee habits, check out La Colombe. My favorite is the triple shot, nothing gets me through statistics easier than this latte. There are also other flavors like caramel and mocha and milk alternative options - AND they're all still half the calories of the Starbucks equivalent.

La Colombe Coffee might just be the on-the-go coffee you never knew you needed.