An Old Movie With A Good Song

An Old Movie With A Good Song

Let's set the scene.

19
An Old Movie With A Good Song
Although I ain't good enough..

A few days ago I started to tend to cleaning and I started humming. It was a different type of hum. I was humming notes to a song I didn't know. It was like I unconsciously tapped into my childhood and remembered a song. It wasn't like a Bob the builder song or Aladdin singing to my soul. No. It was something deeper than that, like Beyonce singing to my soul. I remembered it was before she got plagued by the illuminati, it was a simpler time and had a tint of church to it. Finally I remembered: It was from the movie Fighting Temptations. Alright let's set the scene.

In this mess of beautiful harmony, you have the sweet version of Beyonce with big names like Cuba Gooding Jr, Lou Myers, Angie Stone and Mike Epps (before his Netflix Special).

The story is about a gospel choir going to a national competition. Before going to the competition, they must build a choir. Dysfunctional people join together to form dysfunctional groups and the hilariousity that exhibits itself from that. For example, in the choir, some people are wearing robes, and others aren't wearing robes. I'll leave it up to you to figure out why. Some way somehow, they actually pull off the competition and sing well. A few things to note before listening:

1. The redneck dude go HAM on the organ.

2. There are three inmates in the choir, they wear bright orange jumpsuits.

3. The biggest, scariest inmate is a countertenor.

4. Tambourine player is killin the game!

Ah, yes. That was the tune in my head. I thought someone needed the message in this movie. Besides, It's nice to remember 2003 Beyonce before Formation happened.

P.S. If you'd like an encore, click HERE