A Thread Of 'The Office' GIFs That Explain The True Struggle Of Senior Year

Goodbyes are a bitch.

141

For some of us, senior year is a breeze.

We've planned accordingly, our class schedule is light, we have accepted a job post-graduation, life is good.

For others, we are winging every single aspect of our lives. From paying rent to finishing up homework that was due during syllabus week, (a crime, I know), we are truly struggling.

Obviously, I am one of those procrastinators. So I've made a thread of 'The Office' gifs to further procrastinate and depict the true feels of senior year.

1. When the professor says "this is a no technology class. Laptops and cell phones away"

media.giphy.com

2. Trying to justify skipping class once... or twice a week

media.giphy.com

3. Watching freshman as they get to class early, where nice outfits, and try hard.

media.giphy.com

4. Constantly thinking about how good summer was, and whining about how bad you want it back 

media.giphy.com

5. Feeling like you're using your degree when you can answer questions in class

media.giphy.com

6. Or sitting all the way in the back of the class because you have no idea why you're enrolled in the class you're in. 

media.giphy.com

7. Having to actually purchase textbooks... even though it's senior year. 

media.giphy.com

8. Trying to be a friend, a student, a co-worker, a good person and not broke all at the same time

media.giphy.com

9. Feeling personally victimized when you get called out for having your phone out 

media.giphy.com

10. Showing up late to class...every class.

media.giphy.com

11. Getting a ticket for parking on campus in a spot that's convenient for me, regardless if it's legal or not

media.giphy.com

12. Reassuring your fellow group-mates that you too, have no idea how you are going to present a group project next week. 

media.giphy.com

13. Looking at the syllabus and realizing there is an exam the second week of school:

media.giphy.com

14. That feeling in that one boring class, with the one boring professor, that doesn't let have your laptop out during class.

media.giphy.com

15. Submitting homework at 11:55 when it's due at 11:59

media.giphy.com

16. Reminiscing on how easy every school year before this was

media.giphy.com

17. When the professor posts 'practice problems' but doesn't require them to be turned in for credit

media.giphy.com

18. Strategizing where you sit so you know you're surrounded by smart people who know what they are doing

media.giphy.com

19. Saturday feels as you well know you have 2 exams on Monday you have YET to study for. 

media.giphy.com

20. Opening your email to find ANOTHER new, eager, email from a professor about an assignment that is due

media.giphy.com

21. Nervously answering the "what are your plans after college" question almost everyday 

media.giphy.com

22. Having a mutual hatred for anything that requires energy with all of your senior friends

media.giphy.com

23. Always being on the verge of tears when you think of the G word (graduation)

media.giphy.com