Why You Should Join SUNY Old Westbury Odyssey

...because we're kind of like a family.

26
http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/

Sometimes not knowing what to write about is the best way to actually get your feelings down on paper, or this case online. Odyssey has always been a great outlet for me to get out my feelings whether they are positive or negative.

While my articles don't always get as many shares as I think they should, it still makes me proud that people have taken the time out of their busy lives to read something that I created. I have many, fully written articles that are left as drafts because I never think it's a good time to share the content on them.

One of the many things I love about Odyssey is that you don't have to censor your opinions. Sure, there may be some topics in which people may not always agree with, but that’s the great thing about this: you don’t have to agree with someone’s opinion to get fully engaged in the content.

Writing for Odyssey has definitely shown me that I have a voice, even if I’m just one person. If you join our team, it can do the same thing for you. In a world of over a million people, Odyssey has made me feel like I’m a someone.

If you feel this is something you want to be a part of, you can click here to become a member of our team. Make sure to choose SUNY Old Westbury as your community!