Odyssey In Your Hands: National Print Issues 2016

A perfect union of Odyssey's past and present.
20

Odyssey's national issues are a bridge between its origins as a newspaper at Indiana University back in 2009 and its present as a social media platform capturing diverse voices far and wide. With strong ties to universities across the country, the two worlds meld to create special print issues featuring our best creators on Odyssey. Each issue highlights a topical theme that addresses unique and engaging points of view and conversation. We’ve covered topics such as March Madness, travel, politics, music and more! With every national issue, Odyssey is curating diverse parts of the millennial experience from thought leaders across over 1,000 different local communities.

As the year comes to a close, we're revisiting these issues by bringing their full layouts onto the site. Scroll and enjoy! And most importantly, start a conversation.

March 25: March Madness

April 22: Mental Health

September 30: Travel And Adventure

November 4: Election 2016