Ochsner Eat Fit BR | Where Nutritious Meets Delicious

Eat Fit has expanded to Baton Rouge! Now healthy eating is easier than ever. Check out the deets on all things Eat Fit BR.

62
facebook.com/eatfitbatonrouge

I have some good news for you: Ochsner’s Eat Fit NOLA has expanded to Baton Rouge! That’s right! Now you can enjoy some mouth-watering meals in a Baton Rouge restaurant guilt-free. Eat Fit BR has partnered with Baton Rouge Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (BRAND) and Healthy BR to encourage Healthy BR’s number one goal “to build a healthier Baton Rouge for all”.

Wait, who is Eat Fit BR?

Eat Fit BR is a non-profit organization that teams up with local restaurants in Baton Rouge to bring delicious and nutritious menu options that meets the Eat Fit nutritional criteria. They work with the chefs and restaurant owners to identify menu items that are Eat Fit approved as is, slightly modify existing recipes, or create brand new menu items that meet the nutritional criteria. Then they mark the Eat Fit approved menu items with the Eat Fit seal to make healthy eating in restaurants a no brainer.

So you know those moments where you’re trying to decide which menu item is not going to ruin all the hard work you did in the gym? Or those days that you are looking for a meal that’s going to make you feel energized enough to power through your day? Eat Fit BR takes out all the guesswork by clearly marking the menu items that are Eat Fit approved.

Just look for this seal on local menus:

So what places in Baton Rouge have Eat Fit menu items?

Eat Fit BR was just recently launched in January 2017, but they have already partnered with Clean Creations, Copeland’s, GNC, Reginelli’s Pizzeria, Velvet Cactus, Whole Foods, and Zea’s Rotisserie and Grill. This list is definitely in the works of growing larger and larger, so stay tuned for new Eat Fit restaurants.

How can I stay up to date with where to find Eat Fit BR restaurants?

Easy – just follow @eatfitbr on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and download our FREE Fit NOLA app for all the deets on Eat Fit restaurants and the nutritional info of their Eat Fit approved menu items.

I don’t eat out too much, but I mainly need help picking out healthy food in the grocery store and some easy recipes to make at home. Where can I get help with this?

Eat Fit BR has you covered in the grocery and at home too with tons of nutritionist-approved recipes and grocery lists that makes healthy home cooking a breeze. Just download the Free Fit NOLA app for all of these free goodies plus a map of all of the Eat Fit BR restaurants.

Could I suggest my favorite restaurant to become an Eat Fit BR partner?

Absolutely! Email eatfitbr@gmail.com or submit suggestions through our app with any Baton Rouge restaurants that you want to have Eat Fit approved menu options available.

Eat Fit BR understands that you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle while maintaining your social life. This is your guilt-free opportunity to enjoy the restaurants with your friends and family. Spread the love by sharing this article to get the word out about Ochsner Eat Fit BR!