20 Things I Observed On Campus Outside

20 Things I Observed While Sitting Outside My Dorm In A Hammock For An Hour

You never know what you will see on campus

48
Personal photo

It's finally springtime, and my friends and I decided to sit outside on hammocks. I wanted to share a glimpse of my campus with you all, so here are just a few observations and pictures for proof.

1.) A cute couple, both of which are in marching band

2.) A lot of people wear Airpods and (actually use them)

3.) A dude had a rock in his shoe and dug it out

4.) One of my best friends almost fell out of her hammock... multiple times

Personal photo

5.) A jet that was zooming across the sky

6.) A crusty ass fork

Personal photo

7.) People are sitting on our red and blue ship chairs

Personal photo

8.) Someone was playing 80s pop music, specifically the song "Centerfold" by The J. Geils Band

9.) The Rocktowne bus riding around in circles

10.) People are finally playing frisbee

11.) One of my other best friends walking back from class

12.) Two blonde girls carrying big bags and glaring at us

13.) A dude dancing really well and then stopping when he saw us watching

14.) A guy carrying a hockey stick and a bag of groceries still opened the door for his ( I assume) girlfriend

15.) A girl running to her friend's car and then smacking into it

16.) A cute dog

17.) A dude in cargo shorts skateboarding

18.) Another jet zooming through the sky

19.) A car speeding through campus

20.) My friend throwing a beach ball at me when my hour was up

Personal photo

In conclusion, I realized 3 things: chivalry still exists, my friends are still great, and Ship is still one of my favorite places in the world to be.