6 Signs You're A Nursing Student

6 Signs You're A Nursing Student

You might not understand us, unless you're one of us.

857
6 Signs You're A Nursing Student

Clinical, care plans, NCLEX, oh my! No one ever said that being a nursing major is easy! Regardless of what nursing school you attend, there's about a 95 percent chance that you will laugh and then cry at these six things all nursing students know are painfully accurate.

1. No matter how long you study you will never truly be prepared for your test.

Unless you feel like reading your 1,200 page textbook cover to cover, there's going to be something you don't know.

2. When your professors say "in your free time..." you mutter "yeah right" under your breath.

3. When tests have multiple correct answers, but you have to know which is most correct.

*Cries*

4. When you see "Select all that apply" on a test and silently scream.

Hmm... should I pick one too many or one too few this time? So many choices.

5. When you have to choose between the way you learned in class or what you learned in clinical.

6. When friends want to hang out, but you never have free time.

Friend: Wanna go out tonight?

Me: Nah, I have a test tomorrow.

Friend: Didn't you have one yesterday??? What about tomorrow?

Me: Can't... I have clinical in the morning.

All in all, nursing school can be tough and might drive you insane, but chances are it's exactly where you're meant to be. Keep your head up and remember that we all ride the struggle bus together!