Monday Motivation

Monday Motivation

This ain’t your Momma’s Monday motivation.

13
Monday Motivation
rocky.wikia.com

You hear it every week: Monday motivation this and Monday motivation that. They want to help you get into an exercise routine, help you clean up your relationships or motivate you to eat healthier. It's all about changing you in a way to make life better. Let me assure you, this isn’t that kind of Monday motivation. This is a motivation list to just get you through the week or whatever you might be going through — nothing more, nothing less.

It's the new phrase of "the first of year," yet it is incorporated into your every Monday routine. The start of a fresh, new week. Why think negatively of a Monday when this particular day can shape your whole outlook on the rest of the week? Mondays should be thought of as sunshine after a long, rainy day or a pot of gold of at the end of the rainbow. In the end, it's all in your head, and the mindset you create of Mondays will determine the fate of that day and, thus, the rest of your week.

Remember: You can do this. Take it one day at a time. Five whole days, then you can take the weekend to recover. Like Kimmy Schmidt says, you can do anything for 10 seconds. Life is just a bunch of 10 seconds that I promise you can handle. Keep that in mind and listen to these songs when you feel like you’ve had just about all you can take.

Whether you’ve got to get through four tests in one day, need to boost your self-esteem or have to go through a 40-hour week at a job you hate, this will get you to the end of the day or all the way to Friday. Now, go ahead and dance whatever it is out. You'll survive it all, I promise.

1. “Survivor” – Destiny’s Child

2. “Heroes” – David Bowie

3. “Girl On Fire (Inferno Version Featuring Nicki Minaj)” – Alicia Keys

4. “Raise Your Glass” – P!nk

5. “Alright” – Kendrick Lamar

6. “The Middle” – Jimmy Eat World

7. “Started From the Bottom” – Drake

8. “Golden Years” – David Bowie

9. “Walking on Sunshine” – Katrina and the Waves

10. “Fight Song” – Rachel Platten

11. “Best Day Of My Life” – American Authors

12. "Not Afraid" – Eminem

13. “Carry On” – Fun.

14. “Confident” – Demi Lovato

15. “I’m Still Standing” – Elton John

16. “Stronger” – Kanye West

17. "Roar" – Katy Perry

18. “Don’t You Worry Child featuring John Martin” – Swedish House Mafia

19. “Stressed Out” – Twenty One Pilots

Is it over yet?! Look at you, faking it til' you make it through the situation like a real adult! You didn't think you could, but you did. You're a champion. Don't forget it.

20. “We Are the Champions” – Queen

Now go home, relax and think about what a bad ass you were for making it through the week or whatever situation that you thought would break you.