7 Not-So-Classic Christmas Songs To Blast When Setting Up For Christmas, Or Any Other Time Of The Year

It doesn't have to be just the classics.

137

The most wonderful time of the year is finally upon us — Christmas time! It's time to break out the hot cocoa, put on the warm PJs and blast some Christmas tunes.

But, before you go and put on the classics — don't get me wrong though, who doesn't love some good Bing Crosby — why not look into jamming to some newer and different Christmas classics?

1. "Drummer Boy" Justin Bieber

This take on a classic Christmas song gets you pumped up and lets you have fun learning the rap a bit! It's a fun spin to have while setting up your tree!

2. "I'll Be Home" Meghan Trainor

This puts a great spin on the classic "I'll be home for Christmas" vibe. Similar message, but completely different song. It makes me want to dance with the love of my life while decorating our tree!

3. "White Winter Hymnal" Pentatonix

Probably one of my all time favorite covers by them. It makes me want to go caroling right now.

4. "That's Christmas To Me" Pentatonix

The more sentimental side of Christmas to hit you right in the feels.

5. "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" Tyler The Creator

What. A. Bop. All I have to say.

6. "Santa Tell Me" Ariana Grande

This songs makes me want to jump around and scream the lyrics.

7. "Hot Chocolate" Polar Express

I don't care what anyone says, this song will always make me want hot chocolate...and to be on the Polar Express.

Feel free to add your classic Christmas tunes to your playlist, but try out some of these different songs to add a newness to your decorating!