When will I find love?

Don't Waste Your Life Waiting For Love

Love comes at different times for different people.

496

I believe that I am a little slow with advancements, especially when it comes to socializing with technology. Yeah, sure, we all enjoy our share of dopamine boosts every time Instagram beeps. God knows how many stories are spun in the inboxes of apps and most of them suffer a slow death therein. That vivid and vibrant page of yours could be the highlight of your story(life) but is not all of you.

Those tiny little hearts can make up for a good profile or a bad mood but they definitely do not mean validation for your choices or actions. Why do we need to celebrate a feeling in a certain way? Why is there pressure to be happy; or at least to appear happy?

Why are there only those defining factors that decide if we are happy? Some find love sooner some later in their life and some don't; doesn't mean their life is empty. It is all about choices and timing and more importantly again CHOICES.

Not everyone is a charmer and love arrives differently for everyone. Some even miss to see it for the first few times. Sometimes it stays around, sometimes it leaves. But what I believe is that rather than waiting up for love to show up, go ahead and live what life is offering you, and when it has to, love will come by.

When love arrives assets.rbl.ms

Also, I imagine it in a certain way, about which I wrote a poem;

And when you walk back home,
Recalling the good times,
The smile that draws on your face
That is where I want to be.
And after you're done with the sham
Raising a toast to the brightest fallacies
In your darkest truths that you shed as tears
That is where I want to be.
And as you turn the pages of life
Stopping to smell the sweet times,
Like tucked rose petals between books
That is where I want to be.
-RhymingReverie

So the plan is to not wait up and go along while we spend a few more Valentine's Days celebrating life. I hope you too have your own love before you have the one who loves you.