7 Movies That Are Soaked In Nostalgia

7 Movies Smothered in Nostalgia

*see vine reference below*

203
7 Movies Smothered in Nostalgia
https://unsplash.com/photos/Hys5qHaDbZQ

Guy 1:"Who's the new guy"

G2:"He's Mark, he's cool."

G1:"Who's your favorite superhero?"

Mark:"Uh Matilda?"

G1:"He's cool, he's cool"

Sword in the Stone (1963)

I remember watching this movie sooo many times during my LatchKey program after school in elementary school. One of my favorite 2D animated film of all time.

Matilda (1996)

I used to watch this movie on repeat for hours at a family member's house every single time I went over for years. I'm 100% sure this is where my Danny Devito obsession stems from.

The Princess Diaries (2001)

I remember wishing my name was Mia because of this movie and ever since I've loved Anne Hathaway, too. Speaking of Anne…

Ella Enchanted (2004)

I would laugh at this scene so hard, I mean I still do now.

Just like our lead lady from the last movie, I watched this one on VHS. I would watch this movie and screech to "Somebody To Love". Ah and this is where my Queen affinity began!

Black Cauldron (1985)

Gurgi always made me a bit uncomfortable in this movie and especially the whole apple part, but I still loved this movie for one of the most underrated era's of Disney history. So many amazing movies came out during this time. Don't even get me started about .....

Alice in Wonderland (1951)

I remember vividly the story of "The Walrus and the Carpenter" from that movie more than anything else. I'm not too sure if that is because it was traumatic or what, but I do know I loved this movie. Now I know the dark sides of the original story and even Lewis Caroll himself which only makes me curiouser and curiouser.

Treasure Planet (2002)

Remember a movie or two ago not to get me started about this era in Disney? Well, I was already ready to go. I believe this is the most underrated animated movie in Disney history. This whole movie was adapted from a novel written in 1883, to a time period years a head of ours and maintains the main themes in a fresh perspective exquisitely. On top of that, no other animated film can compete with the complex animation and the vivid detailing/coloring at the time and it still looks pretty good by 2019 standards.

If you want to listen to someone else rant about it or even find out what I'm talking about, there's a great video that BREADSWORD put together here.