10 Songs That Will Put You In Your Feels Before Graduation

These 10 songs will bring back every memory before you walk across the graduation stage.

10583
VIA Agency / Flickr

With graduation just around the corner, you may be wishing time would just slow down. Whether you're a high school or college senior, that chapter of your life is about to be over and it'll soon be time to start a brand new chapter.

Here is a list of 10 songs that will help you reminisce about your favorite memories before you put on your cap and gown.

1. "Five More Minutes" by Scotty McCreery

In this song, Scotty sings about how fast time flies by and wishing he could slow it down or pause it. Listening to this song will bring back memories of your favorite activity, sport, or club and leave you determined to make the best of the short time you have left.

2. "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus

This song will not only bring back your childhood love for "Hannah Montana," but also relate exactly to your current life. Miley sings about climbing every obstacle in her path to reach her goal. This song will motivate you to push through every hardship until you have reached your destination.

3. "We're All in This Together" from "High School Musical"

This song will bring back all of your childhood memories. It'll make you miss when life was simple and your only concern was if Troy and Gabriella were going to end up together. Now you're all grown up and the song is for you and your entire graduating class.

4. "My Wish for You" by Rascal Flatts

This song is something you need to listen to and let it inspire you. This is how your parents, teachers, and everyone else in your life feel about you. It is your time to go off on your own, but they still want the best for you.

5. "Never Grow Up" by Taylor Swift

In this song, Taylor sings about not losing your young, childish and innocent spirit. This is something that everyone needs to remember at this point in their life. It is time to think of your family and all of your childhood memories until they're not around anymore.

6. "True Friend" by Hannah Montana

Once again, Hannah Montana songs will always bring back the best childhood memories. This song will remind you of the amazing people you have met in your life. Make sure you let them know how much they mean to you before you all go off on separate paths.

7. "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield

After graduating, the rest of your life choices are officially up to you. You have the rest of your life ahead of you and nothing is predetermined. Natasha sings about living your life with arms wide open because the rest of your life is unwritten. It is now your chance to write your own story.

8. "Here's to Never Growing Up" by Avril Lavigne

Unlike most of the other songs on the list, this song will bring back your young rebellious spirit. It'll remind you that no matter what hardships and adult-like problems come into your life, you're still young and it is okay to not be grown up and serious all of the time.

9. "Ready, Set, Don't Go" by Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus

In this song, Billy sings about the realization that Miley is growing up and ready to live life on her own. Miley sings about being ready to grow up but also being nervous to be on her own. This song represents the exact situation you're in with your family right now. Your parents want the best for you, but they don't want you to leave them just yet. And no matter how ready you feel, you still know that you want them around to help.

10. "If Today Was Your Last Day" by Nickelback

This song will remind you to go after every dream you want. You only get one life, so it's important to try and accomplish all of your goals. It'll keep you motivated to push through the last months of high school/college and reach your goals.