Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: All The Details
Shopping

3 Trends Your Shopaholic Self Needs To Know About For Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale

Trends that are a great transition from summer to fall with discounted prices!

235

Nordstrom has an "Anniversary sale" every year to showcase their fall product at super sale prices. This year, Nordstrom's sale will be from July 20 to August 5. Prices go back to regular pricing on August 6. Nordstrom card holders are allowed early access starting July 12.

Nordstrom has become a fashion icon in the retail industry with their fashion shows and quality products. They sell high-quality products while striving to provide the best customer service possible.

During this year's sale, Nordstrom has created three different trends that they believe will be the most popular.

1. Urban Pioneer.

This look is a modern take on western style clothing. It takes the buckskin jackets, cowboy hats/boots, and huge belt buckles to the twenty-first century. It's a perfect transition style from summer to fall. This look includes many western accents such as a fringe on zippers, vintage florals, flannels, and rodeo shirts.

2. Retro Remix.

A retro look is about clashing patterns and colors together to create a one-of-a-kind look. I think of this look as dressing yourself in the dark. Throw various patterns and colors together to expand your comfort zone. From floral to stripes, this look is meant to create a bold vintage aesthetic that catches your eye. For this look, you will see floral skirts and blouses, striped sweaters, plaid pants, and patterned shoes.

3. Modern Neutrals.

When first thinking of neutrals browns, whites or blacks may come to mind, however, for this trend it's about pastels. This look is meant to be worn with layers of similar pastel colors to create a cool and dreamy vibe. This trend that will be seen will include dresses, trench coats, sweaters, and loose fitting pants that are all pastel. This is my favorite look because it is intentional and supposed to show a contemporary and sophisticated style.

My favorite trend for the upcoming fashion year is modern neutrals because I love the colors and it is a nice transition trend from summer to fall. I'm very excited to see more of these products and can't wait to design outfits for people.

Photos from the Nordstrom catalog