Don't Worry About The Future

Don't Worry About The Future

God has a plan for our lives that far surpass anything that we can imagine!

10
Don't Worry About The Future
Natalie B

Right now, I am in a season in life where I am having to learn to “be at peace with the unknown.” There will always be complications, unknowns and frustrations. Some seasons will be harder than others, but God’s plan is always the best. The process can be painful, and hard, but don’t forget that’s when God is silent, he is doing work in you. The path you're on may not look exactly like the road you thought you were going to take, but rest assured it is the path you were destined to be on. The bible verse that I live my life by is.

Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

God has a plan for our lives that far surpass anything that we can imagine! If you get to a point in your life that you don't understand what is happening, close your eyes, take a deep breath and say, “God I know this is your plan just please help me through it.”

I Matthew 6:25-26

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?”

“Right now you might be in a situation that you think you won’t survive, but six months ago you were in a situation you didn't think you'd survive, and two years before that you were in a situation you didn't think you'd survive. The point is you will aways surprise yourself and you will always make it through.”

Focus on this present day because we aren't even promised tomorrow. You may not understand today or tomorrow, but eventually, God will reveal why you went through everything you did. As much as you want to plan your life and how things are going to go, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than you originally planned. That is what you call God’s Will.

Matthew 6:34

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

God has a plan. Pray for direction to follow it, patience to wait on it and knowledge to know when it comes.