A Simple And Short Message To Everyone Who Is No Longer In My Life

No matter what happened between us, I hope you are well.

7
Eddie Kopp

To all of the people who I once knew;

I hope you are doing well. We shared some great memories during the time we knew each other, and some not so great one. That's how friendships and relationships work. I know I would not be the person who I am today without each of you in my life.

Some of us had pretty rough falling outs. I know that I am not blameless in the situations; but I am not perfect. Even so I look back on the times we shared with joy. They were always happy memories. I don't see why that has to change.

No matter what happened between us, I do hope you are well. Life is so amazing an unique; and you greatly influenced mine. Life is too short to be angry with you for something that was said, or maybe how the friendship ended. There is no room for hate and anger in my heart.

I will cherish the memories we had together. Thank you for being in my life for the time you were.

- Janet