No Game; No Life

No Game; No Life

Turn that "I" into "we".

6
No Game; No Life
626 John Doe

This is a public service announcement.

A game is being played; a war is being raged. The first battle is your mind. Be aware and take stride for you may choose not to be mentally engaged but you do not have an option in what moves you make. Pawns on the chess board at the sacrifice of your players decree. Choose to be sedated but do not choose to complain.

A game is being played. A choice must be made. Be a player or be a piece. It does not matter because the bored have already been won. There's no mass to this movement because there's no praise for the wise.

See what I'm saying seems vague so I'll try to be a bit more specific. A wise man knows what it is to be smart. A smart man doesn't know what it is to be wise. From the simple function of human interaction our minds have been seized. We are fighting wars claiming race but there's only one race. The lack or wisdom blinds us to the facts such that words have meaning. Words define our communication. Slang creation deteriorates the ability to understand and comprehend the divide is real and adds to the confusion. The mathematics of the human equation has become sadonic craving our destruction because we do not see "I" is the equivalwnt of "we". When you make that "I" statement it's repeated so many people saying "I".

I WANT TO BE HAPPY

I WANT TO BE HAPPY

I WANT TO BE HAPPY

I WANT TO BE HAPPY

READ THIS OVER AND OVER. DOES THE VOICE IN YOUR MIND CHANGE? I ask because this is an answer to the statement. You see I asked multiple people what do you want from life and this is the answer I received summed up from the equation.

WE WANT TO BE HAPPY.

A game is being played and the fist round is our minds. Identify the wise and learn in kind. For only the wise can free the mind.