To The Mom Who Became My Dad

So, not having a dad on Father's Day would usually be another day to the ordinary person, but the day to me is just another day to celebrate my mom.

The woman who has been my rock since birth. She has never given up on me and never will. Since my dad's death, she has taken on the role of both mom and dad and has given me the strength to keep going and I am honestly so amazed by her strength. She truly is Wonder Woman.

My mom deserves more recognition than I could ever give her. She deserves the world, and I unfortunately can't give that to her.

She works harder than anyone I know to support us two. She is the single most amazing thing in my life right now and I couldn't be prouder to call her my mom.

Mom, I'm sorry for all the times I was a brat and didn't wanna hang out with you. I had to realize that you never truly understand what you have till its gone. You bring so much joy into my life and I wish I could return that joy to you. I wish I could turn back time and still be small enough for you to hold me close and rock me to sleep. I wish that we could go to the park and have you push me on the swings.

I'm beyond blessed to have a mom like you and wouldn't trade you for the world. You are a blessing to me and everyone else in our lives. Thank you for never giving up on me and supporting everything I do. I love you beyond measure.