To The Girl Who Can't Catch A Break: I Am So Proud Of You

Be proud of where you are.
263

The presence you bring into this world is one I’ve never gotten to seen. You do absolutely everything to keep yourself and the people in your life happy and feel loved. You work for every single thing you do, which I admire because that’s not something a lot of people can say. Every little bump in the road that comes your way, you take it and you overcome it with such poise and maturity.

Whether it’s work, your relationship, your organization, or your family and friends, nothing can stop you. You tackle any and all problems that are thrown your way, even if it means tears need to be shed every once in awhile to get you through it.

My favorite part about you is that you never let your light inside of you dim. Without that light you wouldn’t be the person that I get to call my best friend. No matter how many tears you shed in a day or in a week, that light has no chance of going out. You always pick yourself up from the situation and deal with it head on. You do everything in your power to make everyone feel like their light should shine as bright as it can. You give so much love to people but sometimes you don’t feel that love returned.

I’m here to tell you that regardless of who does or doesn’t shows you that love, I love you more than life and I have never had the opportunity to be as proud as I am of you about someone else. Everyone has a different way of showing their affection and thankfully for me, you are someone that shows it with everything you say and do. I may not be the exact person you are looking to see that from, but no matter what I will always be here to remind you to keep your light shining. No one should be able to take that away from you because you deserve to be happier than anyone.

You deserve the love you keep trying to give everyone else. You wear your heart on your sleeve and you deserve people that are going to value that, not destroy it. People in your life should always be lifting you up and being as positive as you are. Going through life not being truly happy is not the way to live your life. You have to remember that people are going to live how they think is best even if it’s not. When you feel like it’s not worth it anymore to keep going, stop and remember how blessed you are in your life. Remember that there are people who love you more than they can express and are proud of everything that you do.