Help! There's a nipple on my face!

Help! There's a nipple on my face!

Random facts about pimples and how to make them go away

388
previews.123rf.com

Help! There's a nipple on my cheek! It's growing by the minute! The more I touch it the.... bigger it gets. Wait..... this isn't a nipple at all, you say?

Friends, friends, chances are, if you're a human being, you're going to grow some face demons occasionally . I am typically not one to have tons of acne but this week is very different for me, as I've grown the infamous face nipple. So, I had to do some research on how to get this ugly parasite off of my face. And what I found was truly eye opening.

1. There are a ton of home remedies and they all sound terrible.

Apparently honey is a really good acne remedy and generally a good skincare product. I mean.... the smell is enticing but having a sticky face all day sounds painfully annoying.

2. Do not pop that bad boy

Okay I know pimples are really ugly and all but DO NOT POP THAT BAD BOY!! It could result in serious scaring, discoloration, A BIGGER PIMPLE, or even an infection.

3. Do not even THINK about touching your face!

Oil+Oil= Pimple Food

So, I know that wasn't a ton of information about the oil monsters that attack our faces, but I'm still working on getting rid of mine before this article goes up. Good luck to all of you suffering with face nipples.