NFL Vs. NCAA

NFL Vs. NCAA

The choice of seeing an NFL game or a college football game.

21
NFL Vs. NCAA

If you had the chance to see either an NFL game or a college Division 1 game, which would you pick? There are many differences between seeing an NFL game or a college game and here are a few.

The Pricing

The average price of an NFL game is around 100 bucks for crappy seats. You're looking at a few hundred dollars to sit closer to the field. Best advice is to see preseason games. For around 85 bucks, you can have lower level seats for most stadiums.

College is a bit different. Most students get first pick of seats in the student section but they are all reasonably priced seats for students. Alumni get discounts on season tickets, and the non seasoned ticketed seats get sold to the public. The average cost is, again, around $100, which is not that bad but depending on the game, and who the opponent is, will effect the cost of seats of the game.

Atmosphere

Going to see a college game is electrifying. At any Penn State University game there are about 100,000 people in the stadium. There is nothing like sitting in a stadium with that many people chanting "LET'S GO PSU!" It really makes you proud to support that team. Now, if you're not familiar with the different chants that the crowd makes, no worries, it's really easy to catch on. You don't go to college games just to see a team play football, you go for the experience, and entertainment.

NFL games are more serious. These fans are older, and more willing to scream and curse you out of the stadium if you're not supporting the home team. Take caution with seeing an NFL game and not supporting the home team. But if you do support the home team, then you are welcomed with open arms. No matter the game being played, the high intensity of the team brings the stadium to life and watching your favorite professional players play is like a dream to some.

Final conclusion:

It's up to the individual to choose either an NFL or an NCAA game. But if you want the experience of witnessing a truly entertaining game with the fans, then college is your go to, but if you are into seeing raw talent play on the field then NFL is your choice.