Football Season Is Over... Now What?

Football Season Is Over... Now What?

The football season is officially over. now what do we until next season?

730
Football Season Is Over... Now What?

The NFL football season came to an epic conclusion last night with the Chiefs beating the Eagles for the title of 2022/2023 league champions. Now we have 206 days until the start of the next season. So what do we do now with all this time in-between the next kickoff?

If you're a Chiefs fan it's pretty obvious what you're going to be doing. Celebrating the big win and bragging about it to all your friends all offseason long. For Eagles fans? Doing the exact opposite, being down in the dumps and thinking about what could have been if a few things went your way. The teams theirselves get back to the drawing boards and begin their planning and rebuilding to hopefully get to the big game next season.

What about us diehard fans who teams just didn't have it this year? We have the NFL Draft to look forward to in April, so we can start looking at all the draft prospects and dreaming of the of players we want our team to add as they go through the draft process. Free agency and roster changes will be going on all offseason as well. This is another chance for us to research and debate who we think our teams should keep, cut and pursue to build our potential championship roster. But for the most part, us diehard fans countdown each waking second that goes by to get us closer to what we truly desire, training camp and that first preseason game.

What about the casual fans though? The casual fans have it the best out of all of us. Sure they are sad the see the season end and will be excited once the new one begins, but they are aren't dreading each passing day without football. They have the draft to tune in for and will read up on team news every now and then. But casual fans have the rest of basketball and hockey season and the start of baseball season to hold them over. For the casual fans it's just another summer where they have no issues finding something to do to fill the offseason time.

Football season is the best time of the year and it is sad to see it go for all us fans, no matter our fandom. So what do we do during the offseason... we wait.