New York, You Should Be Ashamed

New York, You Should Be Ashamed

You just legalized the most unethical, ungodly act imaginable; yet you're celebrating.

700
https://pixabay.com/en/abortion-hand-hands-protective-hand-3533963/

Making national headlines, New York has sparked a wildfire of emotion and fury amongst many, announcing their state legalization of full-term abortion. Tuesday night, on the actual anniversary of Roe V. Wade, New York has finalized their decision to be able to terminate a child up to the baby's day of birth.

According to various news sources, the act (Reproductive Health Act) was sworn in with a 38-28 vote and signed into law by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

If you so ignorantly and heartlessly choose, you can believe that this act is moral and was passed to protect the rights of women regarding their body and personal health. You could acknowledge that this is simply the left trying to claim victory over the right, ruthlessly; with no empathy for the lives, it will impact in the long-run.

However, there is an undeniable fact that drags morality into question. Will the left acknowledge that abortion is murder yet? What will it take? Seeing a full-sized baby with so much life ahead, just to have it sucked out by a lethal drug that WE as a human race let be legalized?

New York, you should be ashamed. Not only is this inhumane, but it is also ungodly.

There is no difference between those who take advantage of this legalization or advocate for it and someone locked up in federal prison for murder.

You can sit around and twiddle your thumbs for hours and NEVER cultivate a reasonable excuse for murdering a child. There is a special place for people who tolerate, advocate, participate in this kind of cruelty.

I, along with millions of others, are disgusted with the corruptness of society and the left. It is truly despicable that this passing was celebrated in the name of personal health for women.

How selfish can you be to kill a child, your child, that has built a home in you for nine whole months? From the morning sickness to the little kicks, and time spent planning, how can you effortlessly end the life inside of you that cannot wait to be held in your arms?

Before condoning this disgusting act of hate, consider the realities. This child, an innocent child, will never go to their first day of school, never go to prom, never experience love.

Instead, the first and last thing these children get to experience in this world is the darkest, unfathomable form of hate.

There are other options.

Consider them.

Consider love.