A New Superhero Idea

A New Superhero Idea

Best superhero of all time, hands down.

376
A New Superhero Idea
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/23/636600890961741169-2076417171_superhero-text-effect.jpg

Marvel's Infinity War came out this month, which got me thinking: We've seen all these guys before. When are we gonna get someone fresh superheroes? While in my deep thought, I remembered a hero that me and my roommate came up with ... Typhoon Rick.

Typhoon Rick is a regular man who can summon typhoons. Pretty dope super power. Here's the catch though; He doesn't know he can do this. He thinks he's a regular guy with a regular job. Nope. If he says the phrase "I summon a typhoon upon you!," then a typhoon comes and wipes out whatever Rick wants it too. Here's an example of how this power works. Say Rick is at a diner and the waitress is rude. She spits in his water and brings him a salad instead of mac and cheese. So, out of irritation, Rick stands up, points at the waitress, and says the magic words. Then, a typhoon wipes out the diner. Problem solved. Unfortunately for evil doers, even through Typhoon Rick doesn't know he has this power, "I summon a typhoon upon you!" is his catchphrase, something he says all of the time.

So now that this badass power has been established, we need to talk about the villain. His name is Mr. Power. He sells an energy drink called "Power!!!" This energy drink tastes really good, but it makes you commit crimes. The third ingredient listed on "Power!!!" is who-hah, a magic space rock that messes with your brain. Who-hah makes you want to rob banks and beat up the elderly. Here's the kicker though. They aren't committing these crimes for Mr. Power. Mr. Power is just a dickhead who likes chaos. Nobody knows that "Power!!!" makes people commit crimes though. They think that it's just a bunch of teenagers who blame the world for their problems. So, "Power!!!" remains in every Walmart/gas station.

There are two other important details of this superhero epic. First of all, Typhoon Rick has a son named Tsunami Dan, which will be played by Michael Cera. Tsunami Dan can summon tsunamis. He knows he can do this, but he chooses not too, for the sake of good. Sometimes, though, he uses feels like he wants to use these powers for evil, specifically when someone calls him Michael Cera. He doesn't like that. He's not Michael Cera, he's Tsunami Dan. That'll be funny for the audience. The second important detail is that everyone knows that Typhoon Rick has this power. They are careful around him at all times, just in case he yells his catchphrase. Evil doers doe not care though. They mess with Rick anyway. Foolishness never dies.

I know what you're thinking: "Man, Typhoon Rick sure does make Iron Man look like a pussy." You're right. Iron Man is a pussy compared to Typhoon Rick. Typhoon Rick can wipe out every Superhero in the Infinity War with a Typhoon. Easy as that. So Marvel. I know you're reading this. My roommate Thomas and I are willing to sell the rights for Typhoon Rick. We will write the storylines for you. You can make billions. If you don't want Typhoon Rick for some reason, we'll go to DC and save their movie series. We'll be waiting for our checks in the mail.

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked the idea!