7 Of New Orleans' Tastiest Happy Hours

7 Of New Orleans' Tastiest Happy Hours

What's better than great food at great prices!?

82
7 Of New Orleans' Tastiest Happy Hours

It is no secret that New Orleans is home to some of your favorite drink specials and happy hours, but additionally, New Orleans is home to some unreal food. Check out some of these food happy hour specials to get a taste of New Orleans for a fraction of the price!

Domenica

Happy Hour: Daily; 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.

Located in New Orleans' Central Business District, Domenica offers all their pizza half price during their happy hour. A great way to end any work day.

Pizza Domenica

Happy Hour: Mon-Fri; 2 p.m. -5 p.m.

Don't feel like going downtown? Well, you're in luck! You can stay uptown and get some of New Orleans' best pizza half price any week day.

Superior Seafood

Happy Hour: Daily; 4 p.m. - 6:30pm

50cent Oysters, what more is there to say!?

Salu Bistro and Bar

Happy Hour: Mon-Fri; 3 p.m. -7 p.m.

With a great location on Magazine street and outdoor seating, you can enjoy the New Orleans' weather while eating half price mussels and flat breads at Salu Bistro and Bar.

Charcoal's Gourmet Burger Bar

Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.

$5 House beef burger AND $3 milkshakes, is your mouth watering yet? Because mine is.

Sake Café

Happy Hour: Daily; 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.

Chicken spring rolls for $4, calamari for $5 and edamame for $3. Select sushi and sashimi are available for $3.50 and classic rolls like the California and avocado rolls are also $3.50

La Casita

Happy Hour: Daily; 3 p.m. -6 p.m.

$2 tacos, half off all dips and let's not forget the $5 food specials including a queso sampler, nachos, quesadillas and more!