New Obsession: Catherine Cole Studio

New Obsession: Catherine Cole Studio

77

It’s October, arguably the best month of the year. This wonderful autumn month is brought to you by pumpkin spice lattes, oversized sweaters, and boots of all different shapes and sizes. 

One of my favorite things about fall is that I can finally start dressing for it. There are few things in life that are more satisfying than being able to walk around campus wearing leggings as pants – let’s be real.

I recently discovered one of my new favorite fall obsessions: Catherine Cole Studio. This company is based out of Mooresville, North Carolina and sells a variety of American-made accessories including lace socks, boot socks, leg warmers, boot cuffs, scarves, and jewelry.   

I am now the proud owner of a pair of lace boot socks and two pairs of leg warmers, and I’m not really sure how I ever survived cold weather without them. Catherine Cole Studio boasts great quality, low prices, and fast shipping since business began in 1991. The socks and scarves all come in different great colors and varieties and make awesome gifts and stocking stuffers for sorority sisters, biological sisters, moms – you name it.  

Catherine Cole Studio is viewable on several forms of social media. If you are anything like me and love a good giveaway, like and follow the social media accounts to receive the latest news, contests, and coupon codes. Plus, the Instagram account posts cute, inspirational quotes every now and again – always nice to have a little pick-me-up on a Monday morning.     

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CatherineColeStudio

Instagram: catherinecolestudio   

Whether you’re in the mood for some handmade boot cuffs or a fabulous fringe scarf, you’ll always be able to find something you love here.