5 New Netflix Shows To Watch This Spring

5 NEW Netflix Shows To Get You Through The End Of The Semester, No Matter What Your Favorite Genre Is

From horror to comedy to romance, there really is something for everyone.

29

If you are anything like me, the end of the semester has turned into the last leg of a seemingly never-ending race to summer vacation. And if you are even MORE like me, then Netflix has become one of your favorite things to turn to when procrastinating on yet ANOTHER research paper, unhelpful study guide, infuriating group project, or mind-numbingly dull homework assignment that is somehow worth 15% of your grade. So, when you inevitably turn to Netflix to propel you through the last couple weeks of the semester, here are a few suggestions to keep you entertained and less stressed.

1. "The Umbrella Academy"

"The Umbrella Academy" is a fast-paced show about an unlikely family of superheroes who are on a mission to save the world packed with action, adventure, time travel, and fantasy.

2. "Santa Clarita Diet"

"Santa Clarita Diet" is about a normal family whose lives are suddenly turned upside down when their mother becomes undead. Perfect for anyone who loves sitcoms with a twist!

3. "Our Planet"

"Our Planet" is a brand new docu-series about how the Earth is being impacted by climate change. You'll be astounded by the planets natural beauty...and you might just learn a few things too.

4. "Sex Education"

A modern coming-of-age story, "Sex Education" follows Maeve and Owen as they start a small business: offering sex therapy to their fellow high schoolers.

5. "The Haunting of Hill House"

Packed with drama and jump scares, "The Haunting of Hill House" tells the story of the Crain family. After growing up in the haunted Hill House, the now-grown Crain siblings are drawn back to their childhood home through mysterious means.