New Music Alert!

I'm not sure if anyone reading this has ever heard of Tayla Parx, but her new album is something you must hear! Tayla is a 23 year old girl from Dallas, Texas. The album she just put out, Tayla Made, is her official debut album. She calls it a mixtape, along with many others who have heard and reviewed it. Tayla started her career as an actress, taking on the role of Little Inez in Hairspray that was released ten years ago. After acting, she took on songwriting and a little bit of producing. She has finally gotten to a point in her career where she is able to put out her own music after working with so many artists.

Tayla worked with multiple artists such as Christina Aguilera, Tori Kelly, Fifth Harmony, Alicia Keys, Ariana Grande, and many others. She's collaborated on songs when it comes to writing, and she's learned producing. On the mixtape she just dropped, you can't help but dance to almost every song. There are twenty songs on the album, but some of them are under two minutes long. Tayla's songs remind me of something you would hear at a club. Drop whatever you and your friends are doing when you hear it, get up, and dance. Tons of fans anxiously waited for this mixtape to drop after Tayla had teased it a bit, and we are all so happy now that it is here. Tayla Made features Khalid, Syd, and Chiiild; and there are six interludes. This album overall is absolutely fantastic, and I have seen only good reviews! If you're into laid-back yet energetic bops, this one is for you!

I've gotten so many uplifting vibes from this album and I hope whoever else listens to it feels what I felt! Tayla Made is now available on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, and Soundcloud.