If You Love MTV, Start 2019 Off Right By Tuning Into These 5 Reality TV Shows

Reality TV is, and always will be, my favorite guilty pleasure.

33

MTV is known for producing music videos, publishing reality television shows, and keeping up with celebrity gossip and trends in the media. It is a source that people typically turn to whether they want to watch a new video, or keep themselves updated with the latest fight between celebrities like Snooki and Angelina on 'Jersey Shore'

From some of the earlier popular shows like 'Girl Code', 'Teen Mom' and even 'My Super Sweet 16', MTV has allowed its viewers to tune into the lives of people who live incredibly drama-filled lifestyles.

Now that 2019 has officially begun, check out these 5 new MTV series that will truly bring some excitement, suspense, and drama into your life!

1. 'Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club'

Lindsay Lohan has truly outdone herself with this one! 'Lindsay Lohan Beach Club' released just recently (a perfect way to start the new year) and is based in Mykonos, Greece. Lohan created multiple clubs in Mykonos alongside her partner, Panos, and hired multiple American ambassadors to work with the VIP clients at her resort and club. Ambassadors are picked based on their experience working in nightlife, strong professional personalities, and of course, their good looks. Who doesn't love a show that's fun, entertaining and drama filled... and located in Greece? Count me in!

2. 'Are You The One?'

Do you believe in a match made in heaven? 'Are You The One?' is a matchmaking series helping 11 women and 11 men find their perfect match! Similar to the show 'Ex on the Beach', all 22 of these single individuals live in one home while trying to find a romance they have been searching their whole lives for. If all 11 couples are matched, they are able to split a grand prize of $1 million. So finding the perfect partner AND a grand prize? What more could a show offer? Each week something very dramatic and jaw-dropping occurs to the couples looking for love, and it gets better and better as each week passes!

3. 'Ex on the Beach'

What do you do when you are relaxing on a beautiful beach in paradise with an even more handsome guy by your side, and all of a sudden... your ex shows up!? 'Ex on the Beach' features 8 single men and women who are given the chance to find romance in paradise, until their ex-partner shows up to stir up some drama. Living with strangers can be difficult when you are looking for love, and this show includes a lot of fighting- whether it is because of an Ex, or someone living in the house trying to steal a girl's man. How grateful are you for your Ex?

4. 'Made In Staten Island'

If you loved 'Mob Wives', then you'll absolutely enjoy MTV's new show, 'Made In Staten Island'. Releasing on January 14th, at 10/9c, 'Made in Staten Island' is about a group of young kids fighting against the urge to continue living in the rebellious lifestyle they were born into. Originating in Staten Island, New York, these kids have been surrounded by their families active role in The Mob. After seeing the impact The Mob had on their families, it is their goal to break free from the criminal lifestyle while they can.

5. 'Jersey Shore: Family Vacation'

YEAH, BUDDY! We loved 'Jersey Shore' back in 2009, and we love it even more in 2019! They're older, wiser, and a bit more extra if you ask me! 'Jersey Shore: Family Vacation' features the original cast of 'Jersey Shore' like Snooki, JWoww, Ronnie, Angelina, Pauly, Vinny, Deena, and of course, Mike the Situation as the group travels to Miami Beach for a vacation to break free from the adult lives they now live. Although many members of the group have children, are married, and are practically adults, they will always have the heart and soul of a once younger, and wilder member down the shore, as we see from recent nights out at the clubs. Season 2 features a special hometown of mine, Manalapan, NJ and the cast is back in Dirty Jersey where it all went down. Get crazy and get wild while watching both seasons of this awesome series!